There are plenty of Meyer lemons in my backyard. Here are some recipes that I've tried to get the most out of them.Today: the dressing.
Recipe 1: Everyday Greens, p. 49
1. Whisk: 1 ts minced Meyer lemon zest + 2 tbs Meyer lemon juice + 1 tbs Champagne vinegar + 1/4 ts salt
2. Slowly pour extra-virgin olive oil (6 tbs) in, whisking until emulsified
Recipe 2: Big Sur Bakery, p. 237
1. Pour 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice into a small sauce pan and reduce it over medium-high heat until syrupy, 5 to 7 minutes (you should be left with about 1 tbs)
2. Put into a blender: the reduced orange juice + 2 tbs balsamic vinegar (white or golden) + 1 1/2 ts Dijon mustard + 3/4 ts salt + 2 tbs freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice + grated zest of 1 Meyer lemon
3. With the blender running, add the oil in a slow, steady stream, blending until the dressing is thick and emulsified.
Both keep for several days in the refrigerator.